With a team of highly skilled physicians and services that includes primary care, cancer and hematology, and a comprehensive Women’s Center, Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island has opened a new state-of-the-art, 80,000-square foot health complex at 5 Cuba Hill Road in Greenlawn.
With highly-trained physicians, nurses and medical staff and over 20 specialties ranging from allergy to urology, residents have access to comprehensive health care from Mount Sinai Doctor’s Long Island.
“Residents of Long Island deserve high-quality, convenient care close to home, and Mount Sinai is meeting that need,” said Kenneth L. Davis, president and CEO of Mount Sinai Health System. “With an expanded primary and specialty care network and a Long Island footprint that includes 200 physicians and other experts at 11 multidisciplinary practices, Mount Sinai is transforming care in this community. Our goal is to keep patients and communities healthy by providing health care excellence close to home and work.”
The center offers onsite radiology and laboratory services, all under one roof. With state-of-the-art equipment and a team of highly skilled physicians, Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island brings the medical excellence of Mount Sinai to the community. Offering convenient, same-day imaging services and lab test results, and conveniences such as same-day appointments, extended hours, easy scheduling, ample parking, greeters, and welcoming waiting areas, patient can expect a unique patient experience.
Services offered include:
• Preventive care and general medical exams, including yearly physicals.
• Chronic disease management including but not limited to COPD, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, allergy, asthma and bone and joint conditions.
• Infusion Center specializing in blood and solid tumor cancers.
• Acute medical care, including urinary tract, throat and ear infections.
• Women’s health, including routine gynecologic exams and cervical cancer screenings, and 3D mammography.
• Vaccinations and immunizations.
• Advanced imaging center including state-of-the-art PET, CT, digital X-rays, and wide-bore MRI.
• Dedicated onsite laboratory with state-of-the-art instruments and multiple specimen collection stations.
• Special services include a new immediate care program for all patients, a personalized health care program and pain management services.
“Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is expanded access to specialty care at a neighborhood hub,” said Dr. Arthur A. Klein, president of the Mount Sinai Health Network. “Our physician partners work collaboratively and tirelessly to provide personalized care for each patient. We’re proud to bring the renowned services of Mount Sinai to serve the residents of Suffolk County and beyond.”
Visit http://www.mountsinaidoctors.org/long-island/ for more information or to make an appointment.