House fire in Baldwin leaves one in hospital


A house fire on Ardmore Road in Baldwin on March 7 resulted in one man being hospitalized.

Nassau County police reported that officers were called to the scene of a house fire at 8:30 a.m., prompting a response from the Baldwin Fire Department to extinguish the blaze.

The fire caused one unidentified man to suffer from smoke inhalation, leading to his transport to a nearby hospital for treatment. Additionally, an unidentified female also experienced smoke inhalation but declined medical attention.