Home
Classifieds
Subscribe
Work with us
Clear,77°
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Building fire forces Woodmere's Hartwell Place residents to evacuate
Woodmere blaze deemed an accident
Google Maps
Residents of an apartment building on Hartwell Place in Woodmere had to evacuate due to a fire.

Residents of a Hartwell Place apartment building in Woodmere lined Ward Place after being forced to evacuate when a fire broke out in the building late in the afternoon on Dec. 3.

Hewlett Fire Department and other firefighters responded and had the fire under control a short time later. At this time, fire officials have deemed the blaze an accident. Within an hour of the fire residents returned to their apartments.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment
Terms of Use | Advertising | Careers | Contact Us | Community Links © 2015 Richner Communications, Inc.