Easter is a fun holiday. But we want it to be fun for our pets as well. If you have a mischievous pet you will definitely want to make sure your party is pet proofed. Chocolate is toxic for pets. Easter grass, if ingested out of the basket, can cause serious gastrointestinal illness. The same can be said if a pet eats an egg shell or an Easter Lilly plant. So while these items help to celebrate Easter, when it comes to our pets we must be careful of where these items are placed and keep them away from our pets.
Central Veterinary Associates Valley Stream location is open 24/7/365 including on Superbowl Sunday. If your pet is sick, please give us a call at